PlanHub is a pre-construction bidding marketplace helping general contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers connect and grow their businesses. Built for tradesmen in mind, PlanHub is designed around the user workflow to help boost productivity, maintain deadlines, increase revenue, and create relationships for general contractors, suppliers, and subcontractors. Easily post projects or submit bids with anytime-anywhere collaboration for every commercial construction trade.
Our PlanHub family has grown and evolved over the past 10 years, and we have no intentions of slowing down. Our employees are our success, and we foster a dynamic workplace culture that attracts talent, drives engagement, increases performance, invests in employees’ career development, all while having fun doing it! So, if you have that entrepreneurial spirit, are innovative, passionate about what you do, and are driven by the need to stretch yourself to make an immediate business impact, all while learning and growing as part of a great team, join us!
We are looking for a dynamic Product Manager to join our team based in either our West Palm Beach, Florida or Lehi, Utah.
As a Product Manager you will be primarily focused on maximizing the value of products and features developed by our software engineering team. This key role will ensure that resources are aligned around the product vision, business goals, and a well-groomed product backlog. You will work directly with multiple stakeholders engaged on user story delivery. You will be responsible for communicating timelines, requirements, and organizing the rollout of the user stories in a working partnership with the respective business process owner.
What you'll do to make an impact:
- Champion the product vision and long-term product roadmap for a pre-construction marketplace SaaS application.
- Prioritize which software development activities will produce the most business value.
- Decompose complex business issues into manageable components for development teams.
- Collaborate with business managers and stakeholders to negotiate priorities of competing projects.
- Create user story mapping for new features, considering dependencies and proper development sequences.
- Confirm user stories are clearly written and correctly articulate the requested business functionality.
- Ensuring that the product backlog is visible, maintained, and accurately shows what the Scrum Team will work on next.
- Collaborate closely with product designer and marketing when developing new products.
- Support Scrum method of agile software development, owning the roadmap and backlog for the scrum team.
- Work closely with engineers during sprints to facilitate the implementation of stories, epics, and features.
- Ensures timely and effective delivery of solutions.
- Responsible to constantly promote ideas in a clear, concise, and consistent message to stakeholders and application development team members.
- Creation of business and financial models used to evaluate success of a feature, in addition to tracking and reporting progress and status.
- Assists with other duties within the realm of job responsibilities.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or comparable field of study
- Two (2) years of relevant industry experience.
- Technical competency, able to navigate multiple tools, system architectures, and SaaS technologies.
- Analytics orientation, using metrics and data as the basis for roadmap decisions.
- Ability to employ a variety of techniques such as user observations, problem interviews, user story workshops and mapping, defining MVPs, backlog grooming, process diagrams, wireframes, product demos, competitor analysis, metrics & analytics, and release cycle planning.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, previous CSPO certification preferred.
- Ability to effectively execute multiple tasks/projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Excitement for building products that make life better for construction professionals.
- High energy and ability to work independently without supervision and detailed instructions.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation and bonus potential
- An excellent benefit package, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Generous paid time off (4 weeks++)
- Terrific work/life balance and flex scheduling
- The ability to give back to your community through volunteer opportunities
- Career growth and progression
- Unlimited snacks
This position is in our West Palm Beach, FL or our Lehi, UT office, any travel to the interview and any subsequent relocation expenses are the responsibility of the candidate.